Absolut Espresso Martini Masterclass Competition Terms & Conditions
“Absolut Espresso Martini Masterclass” – Dirty Martini Campaign – Feb 2019
**Dirty Martini is part of the DC Bars Limited
- There are a total of 10 pairs of tickets to one of 5 Absolut Espresso Martini Masterclasses, held on Thursday 21st February.
- The events will be held at Dirty Martini Hanover Square (London), Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds and Cardiff.
- Entries to the promotion must be made between 00.01 (GMT) on 05/02/2018 & 23.59 (GMT) on 12/2/2019. Entries received outside of this time period, will not be considered.
- The prize winners will be drawn at random and notified on Friday 15th February 2019 via email. There will be 10 winners for each of the 5 events.
- Each winner must contact DC Bars Ltd at firstname.lastname@example.org or via direct message to the Dirty Martini UK social media profiles (https://www.facebook.com/DirtyMartiniUK/, or https://www.instagram.com/dirty_martiniuk/) by 23:59 on Monday 18th February to claim their prize. If the winner does not claim their prize within this time or chooses not to accept the prize, the prize will be forfeited and the substitute winner will be announced on the social media accounts. The substitute winner will need to claim their prize within 7 days of this announcement.
- The entrant must be at least 18 years old to enter and to be eligible for this prize. All prizes are subject to availability and DC Bars Limited reserves the right to change the specified prizes at any time.
- The winner will be responsible for all other costs associated with the enjoyment of the prize and any tax liabilities in accepting the prize.
- No cash alternative will be offered for any of the prizes and the prizes are non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
- Entry is free. Internet access and a valid Facebook or Instagram profile are required. Only one valid entry per Facebook or Instagram profile will be eligible to enter. DC Bars Limited reserves the right to exclude those submissions that it suspects to be dubious or fraudulent.
- DC Bars Limited accepts no responsibility and will not be liable for the content (including any imagery or video) of any entry post/status/tweet posted to our social channels during the campaign period. DC Bars Limited reserves the right to immediately report any unsuitable, obscene or otherwise offensive comments, posts, imagery or videos in relation to the campaign or remove any of the above posted on the Dirty Martini social channels. Users posting such materials may be blocked from Dirty Martini’s social media pages at DC Bars Limited’s discretion.
- The exact dates for the prize to be redeemed are at DC Bars Ltd absolute discretion and DC Bars Ltd shall not be responsible for any winner being unable to claim their prize as a result of the offered dates not matching the winner’s preferences.
- The prize winner holder must be the legitimate owner of the details used to enter to the promotion. DC Bars Limited reserves the right to forfeit the promotion if it finds or suspects that the prize winner is not the owner of the details used upon entering.
- DC Bars Limited will not be liable under any circumstances for the services of any other company with whom it collaborates in providing the promotion nor for any acts or omissions not attributed to DC Bars Limited, its suppliers, subcontractors, agents or distributors and any complaints regarding such services or companies should be directed at the company providing them.
- DC Bars Limited will not be liable for any losses that result from the winner (or their guest’s) negligence during the enjoyment of the prize.
- Where applicable, the winner may choose guests to accompany them to enjoy the prize. The guests must be over 18 years of age and prepared to provide ID upon redemption of the prize.
- DC Bars Limited reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any time without prior written notice if circumstances beyond DC Bars Limited’s control make this necessary.
- DC Bars Limited will not be responsible for any incomplete, lost or delayed entries or any entries that have not been validly submitted due to computer error or any reason which is beyond DC Bars Limited’s control. Proof of entry is not proof of receipt.
- The only personal data that DC Bars Limited will process about the winner for the purpose of contacting them regarding the prize is their social media profile, full name, email address, telephone number, postal address and date of birth. Entrants are responsible for the accuracy of their own personal data and should promptly inform DC Bars Limited of any changes or errors. DC Bars Limited is not responsible for any losses resulting from inaccurate or incomplete personal data provided. DC Bars Limited will process all personal data fairly and lawfully in accordance with the principles of UK data protection laws and only for the purposes set out in these terms and conditions. Entrants should be mindful that the Internet and their IT systems may cause loss of personal data and DC Bars Limited shall not be liable for any losses caused by IT errors or issues outside of DC Bars Limited’s control. Entrants can retract their consent to DC Bars Limited processing their personal data by contacting DC Bars Limited via our below address or via email email@example.com.
- Under the provisions of the Law on Protection of Personal Data, the users are informed of the possibility to freely exercise their rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition to treatment of their data and revocation of their authorization without retroactive effect, which may be exercised by sending a request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The participant guarantees that its personal data provided is truthful and is responsible for communicating to DC Bars LTD of any modification thereof. It is recommended to have maximum diligence in reference to Data Protection using security tools so that DC Bard LTD cannot be held responsible for the subtraction, modification or loss of illicit data.
- The winners expressly authorize DC Bars LTD to reproduce, use and disseminate their name and surnames in any advertising and/or promotional activity which is related to this promotion in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and the website, without such activities granting them entitlement to any kind of remuneration or benefit, apart from the handover of the prize in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- By entering the promotion, entrants are deemed to accept these terms and conditions.
- If any term in these terms and conditions is found by a court of law or other competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable then this shall not affect the validity, lawfulness or enforceability of the remaining terms.
- The promoter is Dirty Martini, as part of DC Bars Limited. Registered in England. Company registration number: 06440820. Registered Office: DC Bars Limited, Suites 1-2, Sussex Mansions, 36-37 Maiden Lane, Covent Garden, London, WC2E 7LJ