Bottomless Brunch at Dirty Martini BishopsgateBook now Menu
In line with the latest government restrictions, all of our venues will be opening on 17th May
Join us for Brunch on...
- Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday at 4.00pm
- Thursday & Friday: 2.00pm & 4.00pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 12.00pm, 2.00pm & 4.00pm
For £35 per person, enjoy:
- Bottomless Pink & Blood Orange G&Ts, Martinis & Prosecco
- Food served in one of our brunch birdcages
BRUNCH: How does it work?
- By booking with us you are confirming that you are following the social distancing laws in your local area. To check which tier your local area is in and any restrictions that may be in place please CLICK HERE
- We ask that you arrive at least 5 minutes before your brunch starts. Due to the current social distancing measures in place, you won't be able to come into the venue until your table is ready, so please do bear this in mind when planning your journey.
- We ensure that all COVID health and safety measures are in place at all time at Dirty Martini, as per Government Guidance. For all the details on our COVID measures, click here. We know you will understand that some things will be different to what you're used to at Dirty Martini at the moment, but we endeavour to give you an amazing Dirty Martini experience nonetheless, with safety in mind always.
- Please ensure all Government Guidance on social distancing is practised at all times, click here for the official Government Guidance.
- Please make your guests are aware that due to the current social distancing measures in place, you won't be able to stay in the venue after your allocated time slot has come to an end.
- A choice of Bottomless Pink & Blood Orange G&Ts, Martinis & Prosecco will be served for 90 minutes, after which we will need your table back.
- We will serve 1 drink at a time. Martini’s can be chosen from a set menu take a peek here!
- Maximum group size for any booking is 6 people. If your group size is more than 6, we won’t be able to offer you multiple tables to accommodate your numbers
- Our food birdcages come in 2 options: Standard or Vegetarian/Vegan, so we’ll need to know 72 hours before what you would like.
- We also offer Gluten Free and Vegetarian Gluten Free options but please note these are served on Sharing Boards and not in our Birdcages.
- 48 hour cancellation policy applies. Any deposits, pre-payments will be kept if you cancel within this time.
- We update our brunch menu seasonally, so, at times, some food & drink items will vary (think sushi in summer & pigs in blankets at Christmas!!)
YOU’RE ALL SET! Ready to book for the BEST & most gram-able Brunch in town!Book
* See our Martini Brunch menu for selected martinis.
Menu: Brunch Birdcages
Introducing our new Brunch Birdcage featuring all our favourite food.Download Martini Brunch menu
For food allergy and intolerance information, please ask a member of staff before ordering
Make a Martini Brunch booking
We’re excited to let you know that in line with the most recent announcement government announcement we will be opening the Dirty Martini Covent Garden Outdoor Terrace on 12th April 2021 with most of our other bars opening on Monday 17th May
Subject to ongoing Government reviews:
- From 12th April to 17th May: We will be opening our outdoor tables at Dirty Martini Covent Garden in London. Bookings must comply with either the Rule of 6 OR be from a maximum of two households
- From 17th May to 20th June: We will be opening most of our other venues for indoor bookings which must comply with either the Rule of 6 OR be from a maximum of two households
- From 21st June onwards: We will be able to book you in without any social distancing restrictions and group size limitations will no longer apply
The 10pm curfew has been removed and our normal opening hours will apply. By booking with us you are confirming that you are following all Government social distancing guidelines. To check any restrictions that may be in place please visit www.gov.uk/coronavirus.