Chase The Sun – Dirty Martini Campaign
Dirty Martini social networks
THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE PROMOTION
**Dirty Martini is part of the DC Bars Limited
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. By signing up for the promotion, entrants release Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram in full from any action or claim arising out of the promotion.
- There will be one winner of the promotion. The winner will be entitled to:
- One three-night stay for up to two people at Ibiza Rocks hotel, Ibiza. Return flights for up to two people, up to a value of £250 pp, between any UK airport and Ibiza airport are also included. Please note that transfers are not included and the prize is subject to availability.
- In order be eligible to win a 3-night stay at Ibiza Rocks hotel and return flights for two people, entrants must enter the promotion. There are two ways an entrant can enter the promotion:
- Entrants must tweet @dirtymartiniuk (https://twitter.com/dirtymartiniuk) with their ‘secret code’ and the hashtag #ChaseTheSun. In order to receive a ‘secret code’, entrants must purchase any drink in the Pisco & Tonics range at any Dirty Martini bar, at which point they will be given a ‘secret code’ card.
- OR, during the promotional period a series of ‘live’ videos will be streamed to the Dirty Martini UK Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/DirtyMartiniUK). Within these videos a secret code will be hidden. Users must comment below the Live video with the secret code to enter.
- Whether an entrant enters the promotion via Twitter or Facebook, the following terms apply:
- One entrant will be selected from all entries across channels as the winner for this prize only.
- The entrant must be at least 18 years old to enter and to be eligible for this prize.
- At the hotel, accommodation will be provided for up to 2 adults only. The winner will be responsible for all other costs associated with the enjoyment of the prize and any tax liabilities in accepting the prize.
- No cash alternative will be offered for any of the prizes and the prizes are non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
- Entries to the promotion must be made between 00.00 (GMT) on 12.06.2017 & 23.59 (GMT) on 16.07.2016. Entries received outside of this time period, will not be considered.
- Entry is free. Internet access and a valid Twitter or Facebook profile are required. Only one valid entry per Twitter or Facebook profile will be eligible to enter. DC Bars Limited reserves the right to exclude those submissions that it suspects to be dubious or fraudulent.
- DC Bars Limited accepts no responsibility and will not be liable for the content (including any imagery or video) of any entry post/status/tweet posted to our social channels during the campaign period. DC Bars Limited reserves the right to immediately report any unsuitable, obscene or otherwise offensive comments, posts, imagery or videos using the hashtag #ChaseTheSun or remove any of the above posted on the Dirty Martini social channels. Users posting such materials may be blocked from Dirty Martini’s social media pages at DC Bars Limited’s discretion.
- The prize, return flights and a 3-night stay at the Ibiza Rocks hotel, is only valid for a trip that must take place by 30th September 2017 and is subject to availability.
- The exact travel dates for the prize are at DC Bar Ltd absolute discretion and DC Bar Ltd shall not be responsible for any winner being unable to claim their prize as a result of the offered travel dates not matching the winner’s preferences.
- One winner of the prize (and a substitute winner) will be selected by jury from the total entries received. The winners will be announced on Dirty Martini UK social media accounts within 20 days of the closing date for entry. The winner must contact DC Bars Ltd at firstname.lastname@example.org or via direct message to the Dirty Martini UK social media profiles (https://www.facebook.com/DirtyMartiniUK/, https://twitter.com/dirtymartiniuk, or https://wwinstagram.com/dirty_martiniuk/) within 7 days of the winner being announced to claim their prize. If the winner does not claim their prize within this time or chooses not to accept the prize, the prize will be forfeited and the substitute winner will be announced on the social media accounts. The substitute winner will need to claim their prize within 7 days of this announcement. DC Bar Ltd may not contact the winner personally and it is the responsibility of all entrants to check Dirty Martini social media profiles to see if they have won. Should neither the winner nor the substitute winner claim their prize, the prize will remain unclaimed.
- The prize winner holder must be the legitimate owner of the details used to enter to the promotion. DC Bars Limited reserves the right to forfeit the promotion if it finds or suspects that the prize winner is not the owner of the details used upon entering.
- DC Bars Limited will not be liable under any circumstances for the services of any other company with whom it collaborates in providing the promotion nor for any acts or omissions not attributed to DC Bars Limited, its suppliers, subcontractors, agents or distributors and any complaints regarding such services or companies should be directed at the company providing them.
- DC Bars Limited will not be liable for any losses that result from the winner (or their guest’s,) negligence during the enjoyment of the prize.
- On claiming the prize, the winner will be provided with further details regarding arrangements for the prize. DC Bar Ltd. will be responsible for booking and arranging all accommodation and flights associated with the prize but it shall be the winner’s responsibility to provide all of the information required by DC Bar Ltd. for the booking and organising of the prize on request. The information may include, but is not limited to, the winner’s name, telephone number, postal address, date of birth, and passport number. If the winner does not provide all required information, the prize will be forfeited.
- DC Bars Limited reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any time without prior written notice if circumstances beyond DC Bars Limited’s control make this necessary.
- DC Bars Limited will not be responsible for any incomplete, lost or delayed entries or any entries that have not been validly submitted due to computer error or any reason which is beyond DC Bars Limited’s control. Proof of entry is not proof of receipt.
- The only personal data that DC Bars Limited will process about each entrant for the purpose of the promotion is their social media profile, full name, email address, passport details and date of birth. Entrants may also opt in to receive future marketing communications from DC Bars Limited. Entrants are responsible for the accuracy of their own personal data and should promptly inform DC Bars Limited of any changes or errors. DC Bars Limited is not responsible for any losses resulting from inaccurate or incomplete personal data provided. DC Bars Limited will process all personal data fairly and lawfully in accordance with the principles of UK data protection laws and only for the purposes set out in these terms and conditions. Entrants should be mindful that the Internet and their IT systems may cause loss of personal data and DC Bars Limited shall not be liable for any losses caused by IT errors or issues outside of DC Bars Limited’s control. Entrants can retract their consent to DC Bars Limited processing their personal data by contacting DC Bars Limited via our below address or via email email@example.com.
- By entering the promotion, entrants are deemed to accept these terms and conditions.
- If any term in these terms and conditions is found by a court of law or other competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable then this shall not affect the validity, lawfulness or enforceability of the remaining terms.
- The promoter is Dirty Martini, as part of DC Bars Limited. Registered in England. Company registration number: 06440820. Registered Office: DC Bars Limited, 58-60 Berners Street, London W1T 3JS.