You acknowledge and agree your personal data may be processed in accordance with this policy.
We are the data controller (CG Restaurants & Bars) 36-37 Maiden Lane, Covent Garden, London, WC2E 7LJ with regards to any personal data we collect about you.
We at CG Restaurants & Bars fully respect the privacy and personal data of the visitors to this website and as such we wish to inform the user about the personal information this is collected form the website.
CG Restaurants & Bars includes a group of companies, DC Bars Ltd, Dirty Martini, Tuttons, and Fire & Stone
COLLECTION OF DATA
CG Restaurants & Bars may collect the following personal information from users;
Information you give us
This is any information about you that you provide us with by filling out a form on our website, making a booking with us by phone, email or otherwise.
This may include your name, email, phone number and date of birth and other details linked to the service you engage with.
Information we automatically collect about you
When you visit any of our websites we automatically collect the following information;
- Browser name
- IP address
- Type of computer
- Other technical information such as operating systems
Information collected from third parties
- Google analytics please see section on information our website collects further down for further information on this.
- When you sign up to our customer wifi in our venues, we collect the following information; name, email, date of birth, gender, postcode, age and mobile.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
We may use your personal data for any or all of the following purposes;
- To provide a high level of customer service including assisting with your bookings and enquiries.
- To provide information on products and services that you request from us
- To notify you of any data breach and technical notices
- To communicate with you about our offers, promotions or upcoming events.
- To facilitate segmentation (this is where we group the same types of customers together to send a specific message to) and personalisation
- To notify you of changes to our services
- To meet our legal obligations and for establishing our legal rights
- To enable us to carry out targeted online advertising more likely to be relevant to you
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may disclose your personal information to other service providers and agents for the purpose of providing services to you. These types of companies include;
- Service providers (payment service providers, hosting providers, advertising platforms & booking systems providers)
- Public authorities and security organisations such as the police, HM Revenue & customers
- Companies in the same group as us
- Financial organisations and advisors
- Current, past and prospective employers, recruitment and employment agencies.
Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to only use them to fulfil the service they provide you on our behalf. When they no longer need your data to fulfil this service, they will dispose of the details in line with our procedures.
Any company we work alongside in these circumstances will be fully audited to satisfy that they meet our requirements around managing personal data.
WHAT WE WILL NOT DO WITH YOUR DATA
We will not rent, swap or sell your personal information to other organisations for them to use in their own marketing activities.
THE SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet or email is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted through the Websites, Apps, over email or via our contact centres; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will take appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data against loss, theft and unauthorised use, access or modification.
We will, from time to time, host links to and from the websites of our affiliates or third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, these websites will have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any information to those websites.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not sell, rent or swap your personal information to other organisations for them to use in their own marketing activities.
We will process your personal data where it is necessary including;
- For the performance or entering into of a contract with you, including in order to provide our offering, process your payment and to respond to enquiries and bookings made by you.
- For compliance with legal obligations
- For the purpose of furthering our legitimate interests to our service provided to you.
PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
CG Restaurants & Bars take data protection seriously. All the appropriate steps are taken to ensure that personal data is kept safe and secure as possible. This includes protection from loss, authorised disclosure or access and unwanted destruction of your personal data. Access to your personal data will also be limited to our employees and certain third parties who process it on our behalf.
Our employees have been appropriately informed and educated with regards to their obligations in managing personal data via training and inductions as outlines in our company data protection policy.
We will only keep your personal data within the timeframes allowed by GDPR law and for so long as is necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
We retain a record of your personal information in order to provide you with a high quality and consistent service. We will always retain your personal information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and never retain your information for longer than is necessary. For more information, you may contact email@example.com
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you have the following rights;
- Right of access – request a copy of the information that we hold about you by emailing or calling us on 02076322335 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Right of rectification – you have the right to correct the data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete (contact as above)
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records
- Right to object to the processing of the personal data we have collected about you, including in respect of any data processed for direct marketing purposes.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office if you have a concern about your personal data (ico.org.uk/concerns)
You can update the way in which we contact you by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data via our emails or websites. You can also exercise the right at any time by emailing email@example.com
PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT THIS WEBSITE COLLECTS AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
This website collects and uses personal information for the following reasons:
Site Visitation Tracking
Like most websites, this site uses Google Analytics (GA) to track user interaction. We use this data to determine the number of people using our site, to better understand how they find and use our web pages and to see their journey through the website.
Disabling cookies on your internet browser will stop GA and other cookies from tracking any part of your visit to pages within this website.
Should you choose to contact us using an email link like this one, none of the data that you supply will be stored by this website.
About this websites server
This website is hosted by Kualo within a UK data centre just outside London.
Some of the security features in place include:
A secure isolated hosting environment
Daily vulnerability scanning
Daily malware scanning
Multiple firewall layers including machine learning
Automatic patching and maintenance of the server Kernel.
All traffic (transferral of files) between this website and your browser is encrypted and delivered over HTTPS.
CONTACT & UPDATING YOUR PREFERENCES
If at any point you have any comments or questions please contact us at: 36 – 37 Maiden Lane, Covent Garden, London, WC2E 7LJ. Via phone 0207 632 2080 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
You may withdraw consent at any time to direct marketing by clicking the unsubscribe button on any of our communications. Alternatively please contact us at email@example.com and we will process your request or visit the preference centre to view and update your details
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Last updated December 2019