We're delighted that our following bars are now re-open:
- Covent Garden
Our Bishopsgate and St. Paul's bars will be re-opening from Friday 10th July and our Islington bar from Saturday 11th July.
We'll then be re-opening the rest of our bars in the following weeks so keep your eyes peeled on our social feeds to see when your local venue is re-opening!
We've been working hard behind the scenes to introduce plenty of measures to ensure we're keeping our guests and team safe.
Check out our video below to find out more:
Some of the steps we're taking to ensure our guest's safety...
- We're limiting our capacity to ensure we can all obey social distancing
- We've introduced free standing Hand Sanitisers at the entrance and inside all of our venues
- We've introduced floor signage to help direct you safely around our venues
- Our tables will be safely spaced and we're installing screens to assist with social distancing
- All of our menus will be disposable for the foreseeable future, meaning they will be thrown away after each use
- You can now order and pay at your table via your phone and have your food and drinks delivered to your table
- All our venues are now completely cashless
- All of our team members have received extensive Health & Safety training to ensure we are COVID secure
- Disposable paper towels will be available in our toilets
- We'll be deep cleaning our venues even more regularly and keeping all touch points clean during the day
- We've introduced clear signage throughout our venues to remind guests of social distancing and hygiene practices
Want to find out more?
You can read more about our practices and view our full risk assessment here:
We CANNOT WAIT to see you again!!