We're delighted to announced the below bars are now re-open:
- Covent Garden
- St Paul's
- Hanover Square
PLEASE NOTE, whilst there is a lot of changes being regularly announced that affect the hospitality industry, we are constantly reviewing and updating all safety precautions in line with Government Guidance.
- The largest group size we can legally accommodate for is 6 people. (Please note that this is subject to local restrictions, for example in Manchester you must be from one household only)
- All guests are required to wear a face mask whilst walking into and around the bar
- Details of every guest will be taken for NHS Test & Trace purposes
- We will be closing at 10pm daily with last orders at 9.30pm (Please check Cardiff specific times here)
Scroll down for more details on our Covid Safe measures
Got a question?
Visit our FAQs page to answer all your queries here
To view the latest Government Guidance please click here
We've been working hard behind the scenes to introduce plenty of measures to ensure we're keeping our guests and team safe
Check out our video below to find out more :
Some of the steps we're taking to ensure our guest's safety...
- We're limiting our capacity to ensure we can all obey social distancing
- We've introduced free standing Hand Sanitisers at the entrance and inside all of our venues
- We've introduced floor signage to help direct you safely around our venues
- Every guest will have their temperature checked upon arrival
- From Monday 14th September the maximum group booking size is 6 people
- Our tables will be safely spaced and we're installing screens to assist with social distancing
- All guests are required to wear a face mask whilst walking into and around the bar.
- All Dirty Martini venues will be closing by 10pm with last orders at 9:30pm.
- All of our menus will be disposable for the foreseeable future, meaning they will be thrown away after each use
- You can now order and pay at your table via your phone and have your food and drinks delivered to your table
- All our venues are now completely cashless
- All of our team members have received extensive Health & Safety training to ensure we are COVID secure
- Disposable paper towels will be available in our toilets
- We'll be deep cleaning our venues even more regularly and keeping all touch points clean during the day
- We've introduced clear signage throughout our venues to remind guests of social distancing and hygiene practices
Want to find out more?
You can read more about our practices and view our full risk assessment here:Make a booking